Monday, December 11, 2023

Poinsettia Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #555

Monday means it's time for a new sketch challenge from our Team at Atlantic Hearts! This sketch can be super easy or more detailed. Whichever way you want to go with it. I decided to keep it simple.  

I had one piece of this paper from Home for Christmas (sold out but any paper will work)  left and it was perfect for what I had in mind. I stamped a couple of the flowers and popped up the layers with thin foam tape. Before adding anything to the card front I generously splattered with a Gold Shimmer Brush. 

I elected to offset the flower to make more room for the sentiment. You can make adjustments to our sketch. We just need to be able to see it in your project. Adding a Gold Glitter Gem finished the card. It took very little time to put this all together but it doesn't look like that, does it?


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 

D2185 Holiday Banner Stamp Set

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #christmascards

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...