Friday, December 15, 2023

Fractured Card ~ Color Dare #580

Our Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is taking a bit of a break over the Christmas Holiday. We are running 2 challenges starting on Dec. 15th rather than one. They both run until Dec. 29th. Have fun and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

This challenge is all about using ONLY pastel colors. See the graphic for the fine print on what free colors can also be used. 

I got a bit of a jump on an upcoming birthday card I'll need in January. I decided the fractured card technique would be a good way to go for this challenge. Starting with a 2" x 2" square for the center I then was able to fit the other pieces around it. The glitter paper is a nice finishing touch.

Close To My Heart products used for this card:



CC9237 It's Your Birthday Stamp + Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking

11 comments:

  1. I love how you used cardstock & decorated each section. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter paper separating your pretty patterns you created in your background... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card! Love the strips of glitter and the addition of the stamped candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super Birthday card! So pretty! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do need to try this style of card! It's so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable & pretty. Love the sparkle that defines the different areas. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...