Friday, December 15, 2023

Poinsettia Card ~ Color Dare #579

 Here is my last Christmas Card of 2023. Our color challenge for Color Dare #579 is to use Bold and Bright colors. It doesn't have to be Christmas themed like I did just have fun with the Bold and Bright colors!

See the graphic for the fine print rules of the challenge. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go directly to Color Dare #579.

For this card I used our Christmas Florals Embossing Folder on the bottom half  of the white layer only. I then used the coordinating stencils to add the colors. Since it was a half card I blocked off the top half with post-it notes to keep the ink off that area. After stamping the sentiment I splattered the entire layer with Gold Shimmer Brush, layered it on the card front and added a strip of Gold Glitter Paper. Quick and easy! 



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #christmascards #colordare #colormyheart

13 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...