Friday, April 19, 2024

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our colors!

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here.

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. It's quite simple and easy to create. I just used a marker to draw the stems then glued loose sequins for tiny flowers. Using our Pick-up tool makes placing small items a lot easier!

The sentiment comes from Z7139 Heartfelt Flowers. For this card I curved the stamp on a block and stamped in Limeade Ink. The outer layer is Limeade cardstock. I also dotted some Liquid Pearls around the sequins. See, I told you it was simple!





ATTENTION VIP CUSTOMERS
 VIP Credits can still be earned through April 30th.
Any credits must be used by May15th.  

Click here to read the post about CTMH closing June 30th. 
More details are in the post.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

10 comments:

  1. Very cute - love the idea of creating your own stems and using sequins for the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, beautiful. Love the creativity using a variety of sequin colors and sizes for your flowers on your stem artwork... so pretty and curving of the sentimes is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea of making your own flowers with the sequins. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle your card is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love how you used the sequins.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...