Monday, April 29, 2024

Slimline Floral ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #575

 Welcome to a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts. Here is a fun slimline sketch that I know you'll love to create with. You can twist, turn, flip, flop the sketch. We just need to be able to see it in your project. 

The sketch goes live on Monday and the blog opens for entries on Wednesday. Have fun!

I stayed pretty true to the sketch design. Using the Honey Bunny papers and the Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts I got busy making flowers. I tried a couple different versions and decided the plaid looked best. I love a pretty plaid!

Using the stencil I softened some of the white space. The flower centers are part of a circles Thin Cuts set that is retired. I wanted the centers smaller than the circle in the Decorative Shapes set. I kept the circle theme going by adding some Dot accents. 

See below for a list of products used on this card.










Honey Bunny Paper Pack

Swiss Dots Embossing Folder + Stencil


Heartfelt Flowers Stamp Set + Thin Cuts
used for the sentiment

Close To My Heart products used on this card: (while supplies last)

ATTENTION VIP CUSTOMERS
 VIP Credits can still be earned through April 30th.
Any credits must be used by May 15th. 

Click here to read the post about CTMH closing June 30th. 
More details are in the post.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle#ctmh, #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #decorativeshapesthincuts #cardmaking #slimlinecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...