Monday, May 27, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #579

 Welcome to the sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts. Each Monday we go live with a new sketch to inspire you. Twist, turn, flip, flop....whatever you want to do with the sketch. We just need to be able to see it in your creation. On Wednesday our blog opens up for entries.

I stayed pretty true to the sketch and love the outcome. Using scraps laying around my desktop I decided to go with the Sage and Periwinkle color theme. Starting in the lower left corner I began to build the background. Once you get going it becomes pretty easy. Just have fun with it and see what happens! 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Thanks for stopping by. Have fun with our sketch!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking #techniques

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Heat Embossed Card

I haven't heat embossed for a while so it was time to get out my supplies and put them to use. Of course the Spotlight on Nature set cam...