I entered our team color challenge running until the end of July. The challenge colors are to use Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue and Crumb Cake. This is a combo I would not have thought to put together so it was a great way to work outside my box.
I envisioned a pop of color surrounded by the Crumb Cake. After picking the stamp set I found dies that would accomplish my vision. Here we go......
I mapped out the area I wanted in color and marked it off using sticky notes. I stamped the colorful flowers in that area. Reversing the sticky notes I was able to stamp the rest of the design in Crumb Cake.
Die cutting the frame and borders was next. Adding a sentiment and some gems was all it needed to finish the look.
On the inside I kept it simple. A few flowers and a sentiment. the sentiment does sho up better in person. Perhaps I should have used the Crumb Cake ink for the sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Maybe some of the details will inspire you in some way on your own project.
Have a fun day!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampinup
#showandtellwithmichelle #teamcolorchallenge #floweringmeadowset #diecutting #cardmaking


No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!