Well I finally had a chance to try out our New Hot Foil System and WOW! I am officially addicted to Hot Foil! It adds so much to a project and I can't wait to hare more with you. Today I'm sharing my first attempt and it turned out great.
Of course the first die that caught my eye was Garden Silhouette. I love flowers and this does not disappoint!
I had a piece of Barely Blush two tone card stock on my desk and decided to start there. Adding the Light Pink foil went perfectly and my first attempt at hot foil worked great!
Next I used the Butterfly Flight and Classic Greetings dies and Gold Foil. Again it went great except one of the butterflies and the edge of one sentiment din't work because the card stock moved a bit as I went to emboss. My fault and now I know to be more careful with the transfer to the embossing machine.
Using some Barely Blush ribbon and popping up the sentiment and butterfly added a nice touch. The card base is Pool Party to create a nice contrast. How do you like it?
This is what comes with the Hot Foil System. The Stampin' Hot platform, power cord, Silicone platform station, Hot Foil Shim & Spacer, Silicone cooling pad and Magnetic Pick-up Tool. PLUS when you buy the Hot Foil System before January 2026 you automatically get the Hot Foil Craft Class....FREE!
Take a look at this video showing hot the Hot Foil System works. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to add this beautiful detail to your projects!
I love this new Hot Foil System! I bet you will, too!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!®
#showandtellwithmichelle #hotfoilsystem #gardensilohouettedie #butterflyflightdie #classicgreetingsdie #hotfoilcard


No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!