Thursday, September 24, 2026

Simple Fall Card

 Every now and then you need a card you can make quickly. You still want it to look great but you need it now. Here is a design that can be adapted to lots of occasions simply by changing the die but and paper. Let's take a closer look.

This card was inspired by Karen Ksenzakovic and I just had to make one myself! I love the easy design and the paper just really pops!

Start by choosing your Designer Series Paper pattern....go bold! I used a dark card base and cut the DSP 1/4" smaller. Glue it directly to the base. 

Now decide what die shape you'd like. Here you see the largest leaf from Elegant Leaves. I die cut the leaf on Very Vanilla CS leaving room for a sentiment and some "white space" around the leaf. This layer is popped up on Dimensionals so it shows some depth in the die cut area. 

The finishing touches are a few gems in the upper corner. To get the color I wanted, I used the Antique Pearls and colored them either a Dark Blackberry Bliss marker. Isn't it great how we can customize our products. It works ribbon, too! Finally I added a bow made from Bakers Twine and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot. 

As I said, it's quick and easy and really shoes off the DSP and die cut image! Why not give it a try yourself? I know you'll have fun and really like the results.


Michelle Loncar

Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 

Shop: Michelle Loncar.stampinup.net

Images©Stampin' Up

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #autumnoplulence #elegantleaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Poetic Petals Card ~ Color Dare #722

Welcome to a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Each Friday we give you a new palette of colors to inspire you. Make any paper...