Friday, September 25, 2026

Poetic Petals Card ~ Color Dare #722

Welcome to a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Each Friday we give you a new palette of colors to inspire you. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the link below.

For this challenge we've given you two colors you must use + one color of your choice. Make sure your colors are a close match to those in the graphic. 

I've used the colors Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight with Crisp Canteloupe as my + one color. The cardstock is our Two Tone cardstock. I used the lighter side for both colors. It's really great to have a light and dark color choice! The dark color is the color name. 


I covered the white card base with a piece of DSP from the Mosaic Garden pack. The Poetic Petal image was die cut in Daffodil Delight. Calypso Coral ribbon was used for the "aperture" look. A few sequins were placed around the sentiment which was made with our Hot Foil System and Gold Foil on Calypso Coral CS. 

To adhere the ribbon to the card I used our Tear Tape. I cut the ribbon a bit longer than needed then added the Tear tape to the back the entire length. Once in place on the card I snipped off the excess ribbon. I also inked the edges of the card and it gave the ribbon ends a bit of an hombre look as a bonus!


Direct Link to Color Dare #722

Now it's your turn to create a share! We love seeing how our colors inspire your creativity. Most of all, have fun!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwthmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Poetic Petals Card ~ Color Dare #722

Welcome to a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Each Friday we give you a new palette of colors to inspire you. Make any paper...