Monday, September 28, 2026

Whispering Woods ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch 701

This week our sketch is a fun mosaic style design. When using our sketches you can alter shapes, card size, twist, turn, rotate....whatever you like as long as we can still err the sketch in your design.

For my project I changed the card size so I could use our SU Basic White Cars and Envelope Pack. The card base is 3-1/2" x 5" making it shorter than the image in the sketch. However, I kept the sketch the main part of my design with the 1" squares.


Using 1" squares made it simple to follow the sketch but it did leave a space at the bottom of the card front. I added a piece of ribbon to fill this in. A sentiment would have worked, too. I chose to use a Hot Foil set called Sweetly Sentimental with Gold Foil. It's a nice subtle look that doesn't compete with the DSP paper.

Speaking of the DSP it's called Whispering Woods and has a beautiful collection of designs. This is just a small piece I used to create the mosaic. 

After placing the various pieces of the design I finished by adding some Dots around the sentiment to draw your eyes up. 


Here is the finished card with matching envelope. I glued a piece of the DSP to the envelope flap to dress it up. What a fun way to send.....and receive a card!

Are you ready to try our sketch? The sketch goes live on Monday and our blog opens for entries on Wednesday. Have fun with the sketch!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking #sketchchallenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Whispering Woods ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch 701

This week our sketch is a fun mosaic style design. When using our sketches you can alter shapes, card size, twist, turn, rotate....whatever ...