Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Luxe Foliage Card ~ September Product of the Month

Have you used up your pack of Luxe Foliage yet? It's our September Product of the Month and it's really beautiful! I got a let start on using my pack due to vacation time, but I'm using it now for sure!

The Product of the Month (POTM) is a program offering an exclusive product each month. You can get the POTM for only $5 with a minimum order of $75. It's a great time to stock up and add the POTM for only $5! 

Luxe Foliage is our POTM for September. It's pack 12 sheets: 4 each of 3 designs.


This card is  simple design and easy to make. The one strip of the POTM paper stands out among the white and gold. This piece of DSP is Secret Sea with Gold. The other colors in the pack feature Peaceful Pine and Pecan Pie both with Gold. The fun part is that you can fussy cut the images if you like to make even more versatility!

HINT: For the sentiment I used the Advent Labels Punch. The actual size is the white layer. To mat I punched out the gold with the same punch. I cut down the middle then glued it to the white layer with the ends showing gold. 

What do you think? Is this design you'd like to try? I think you should! Use any DSP
 you like to get a variety of results.

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up

#showandtellowithmichelle #productofthemonth #cardmaking #luxefoliage

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Luxe Foliage Card ~ September Product of the Month

Have you used up your pack of Luxe Foliage yet? It's our September Product of the Month and it's really beautiful! I got a let start...