Sunday, December 15, 2013

Technique Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the Technique Blog Hop. This is my first time sharing in this hop and I'm very excited! I know we're all going to see so many things to inspire us and get the creativity going! If you've hopped over from 
Shirley's blog you're on the right track!

This hop features our spray pens! I haven't had mine out for a while so this was a good reminder how much fun they are! 

I still had some Gypsy and Sky ink in my pens (it's better to clean them out after use) so that's the color combo I went with! I decided to mask off parts of the background to create a diagonal effect with the two colors. I really like the look and how you can alter the spray to look splotchy or more like a mist.

The banner is from the set Banner Wishes from our Holiday Gift Guide, but it will be in the Spring Summer 2014 Idea Book as well. I added some sparkles and cardstock strips and called if done!


All products are Close To My Heart:
-B1438 Banner Wishes
-Cardstock: White Daisy, Gypsy, Sky
-Ink and Reinkers: Gypsy, Sky
-Spray Pens
-Small Sparkle Flourishes
-Blue & Green sparkles (retired)
-Red, Pink & Purple sparkles (retired)

Now it's time for more inspiration, so hop on over to 
Wendy's blog for even more fun!

Happy Crafting!
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Cool card, Michelle! I love the effect you achieved with the diagonal sprayed panels. I love the banner stamp in the bottom too. Very nicely done!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I like this card! Very festive. It really looks cool sprayed at an angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to mask and create a diagonal design. Your card is cute, the colors fun, and I really like the 'splotchiness' of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the background for this card! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! I like the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have taken spritzing to the next level. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...