Monday, December 21, 2015

Use Your Stash Blog Hop - Wonderfully Washi

Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop! 
This month we are featuring Washi Tape. If you arrived from Wendy Kessler's blog you're on the right track. Just click the links at the end of the posts to continue on the blog hop. 

I got busy and decided to make a Christmas card. I started out thinking about a candy cane but as the process goes....I ended up with holly! I covered the holly and berries with Washi Tape using a craft knife to trim around the edges. I used a Journal Pen for the doodling. The holly, berries and tag were cut from the Artistry Cricut cartridge. After all that is was easy to put the pieces together! The twine was stapled onto the tag. Regular and Thin Foam tape was used to create different layer heights. I used a piercing tool to unravel the twine for a fluffy look.





All products are Close To My Heart: (click for images)
--Washi Tape: Topiary Stripe, Red Chevron (both retired)
--Cardstock: Cranberry, Topiary, White Daisy
--White Pines paper pack
--Shimmer Trim: Red, Green
--3D Foam Tape: regular, thin

I'd love to be your consultant!

Now it's time for more inspiration. Hop over to Shirley Ross's blog for a look at what she created!

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle


5 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...