Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wildflower Cards

 The other night I was dreaming of creating this card while sleeping. I do that sometimes. How about you? Anyway, I woke up with a clear image and stamp set in mind and today I got to make it a reality!

I'm also sharing this with Heart 2 Heart Challenges for their card challenge.

I made it in two different colors and made a couple adjustments from one card to the other...just for fun. 


The purple card on the right is the one I saw in my dream. I wanted something simple in design for this cute little stamp set of wildflowers. Sometimes using a small image as your focal image is the way to go!


I used our TriBlend Markers to color the image. The marker have 3 shades of the color in the barrel which makes blending super easy! It's hard to tell in the photo but I added some clear shimmer to the flowers, too. I just wanted a thin bit of color around the layers, It helps to bring your eye in to the flower which is popped up with a bit of thin foam tape. 


For this card I made some changes to the first design just to show a bit of versatility. I made the outside layer of color larger and distressed the edge of the white layer with my scissors. Two little things but they give a nice look to the design. The flower is again painted with some clear shimmer. 

Close up of the flower.

Inside of card. Each was done like this using the color of the card.



Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Stamp Set: Birthday Borders (for the inside of the cards)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Grape, Peacock
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Grape, Peacock
  • TriBlend Markers: Pink Violet Blend, Jade Green Blend, blue Turquoise Shades
  • Clear Shimmer Brush, Bitty Sparkles
  • Then 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like yo BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Would you like a discount on all your orders? Would you like exclusive online events? Would you like exclusive product bundles? Would you like a FREE Stamp of the Month? If so then you want to be a VIP Customer! Click here to read about our new VIP Customer Program and then sign up! Right away you'll start earning the perks of being a VIP!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow me blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column. 

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple cards! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these cards, the simplicity of them is perfect, not to simple but yet still so pretty and impactful, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...