Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November/December New Product Blog Hop

Let's take a look at products in our November/December Seasonal catalog! We have many talented Makers sharing their ideas and techniques for this hop. The blog before mine belongs to Katy Taylor. Click the link in each post to go to the next blog. You're going to love all the ideas you see! 

I'm in Christmas Card making mode these days so here is another with a very different look. I love Christmas Cards in non-traditional colors! I'm really loving the Distress Oxide inks and how they can be used on dark cardstock. The colors Distress Oxide colors I used were Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves and Tattered Rose. I used our new Merry Borders  stamp set on black cardstock to get this look. I first softened the background with a light blend of colors. I then simply stamped the images along the to edge of the cardstock and lower so it would be under the sentiment. 

Peace was cut from cardstock stamped with the stripes then die cut. I love how the word looks with the stripes. The small sentiment was stamped with the same ink. It looks better in person....trust me.

The sentiment is backed with a piece of Silver Foil cardstock. There is a Silver Foil frame that was die cut  with Stitched Rectangle Frames for the card, too. I also used some Stickles Silver to go around the black cardstock to cover any little gaps between it and the frame. A few Silver Glitter Gems later and the card was done!

Did you know we have a Value Pack of White Cards and Envelopes? We sure do and it makes card making very easy and economical!




You can make lovely borders with this stamp set! Some of them are attached so they make a nice border with open spots to fill in with other images. Use all the images like I did or just use one style. Either way you'll have a beautiful border for your cards and layouts!

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? Would you like 15% discount on each order? that's just the beginning of the perks you'll have as a VIP Customer! Click here to find out more and sign up today!  OH...... there is a huge bonus for signing up before December 31st!

Before you go..... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Now it's time to hop over and see what Haley Dyer has to share with us. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #bloghop #cardmaking #newproductbloghop

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your card is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! The stamped images on the dark cardstock is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...I love this idea! This is going in my to be CASE'd later file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty! You've inspired me to have another play with my Distress Oxide inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect you created - awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the oxide inks add a metallic look to this card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love how you used the oxide inks!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...