Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bon Appetit / Tender Tags

















I was working on some consultant swaps I need to get in the mail this week. It feels good to have had a creative weekend!
The theme for the card with the grapes was to use a new stamp set from our Summer Idea Book. As soon as I saw this set I knew it was one I wanted to order and use for the swap. The set is D1367 Bon Appetit. Colors are New England Ivy and Pansy Purple. I included an open version so you could see how I constructed the card. I scored 1/2" below where you see the brads.
The second card is for a Stamp of the Month swap. This set is for June--D1350 Tender Tags. It took a bit more work to come up with an idea to use with this set. I'm pleased with the results though, so it was worth it. The B&T papers are from our new Bella paper kit. Love this kit! I used Smokey Plum and Lilac Mist inks and markers to go with the colors in the paper. The Edge Anchor was split in half. The one in the lower right is used to tuck the tip of the stamped tag underneath to close the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love the grapes card. The cut-out corner really gives it a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...