Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Creations Memory Keeper


This is the top of a
My Creations Memory Keeper box.
The Moon Doggie paper kit is perfect for showcasing photos of our trip to Maui! I took this photo while on a sunset cruise out of Lahaina. One important thing I've learned when taking photos of sunsets---don't forget to look to look behind you! Look what I would have missed if I hadn't turned around!
I've used Fancy Cut Botanicals as accents to go with the flowers in the papers. I cut the leaves right out of the paper to use with the flowers! The box is 10" x 9 1/2" x 3" and is perfect for 9" x 9" layout pages using a Showcase album and still has room for some other memoribilia that go with the photos!
The Memory Keeper box is also a great organizer for the cards you make! You can even make a wonderful gift by making a few dividers out of cardstock and a collection of your hand-made cards!
The Memory Keeper box is one of those items that has so many uses it's hard to think of them all!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! And I got all your updated posts when you added the titles. lol

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...