Sunday, July 3, 2011
More July Stamp of the Month!
I got out my July Stamp of the Month: American Celebration, my photos from last year when I went to Washington, D.C. for convention and started creating! The layout is Sideline Surprise from our Imagine How-To book. It just felt perfect for these photos!
The colors I used are Moonstruck and Cranberry. It's hard to see them all but I have lots of red, white and blue sparkles too. Making this layout made me feel extra patriotic on this holiday weekend as well as bringing back some really fun memories from last year's 4th of July!
Thank you to all who work and have worked to keep our country free! A very Happy and fun 4th of July to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Leaves Card ~ Color Dare #723
It's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Every Friday we give you a new palette of colors to get you started. Ma...
-
Welcome to our May/June New Product Blog Hop. We're the group that brings you the Stamp of the Month blog Hop. Join us on this hop to s...
-
Welcome to our New Catalog Blog Hop. You'll be seeing ideas from the same group of talented Maker from the Stamp of the Month Hop. The b...
-
Welcome to February! Can you believe how fast the the time is going? Since we're starting a new month that means the Stamp of the Month...

Great layout! I recognized your large photo immediately. Good times and great friends!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout. Looks like a great time.
ReplyDeleteTFS