Sunday, October 23, 2011

Harvest Happiness layout


I LOVE the colors of Fall! I lived in Door County, WI for a long time and Fall was always my favorite season! The beautiful blue waters of Lake Michigan and the Bay of Green Bay made a stunning contrast to all the brilliant colors of the fall foliage. 

Left page

Right Page

In the layout I used one of the patterns from out How To book called Magic. I also used the new stamp set Harvest Happiness which has images to coordinate with our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. No hand cutting of the images! The word FALL is from our cork alphabet and gives a nice texture don't you think! I stamp rolled the leaves and the other letters stamped with the Bohemian Alphabet. A few touches of Bronze Glitter Gel and ribbon finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Michelle


1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...