Friday, April 6, 2018

Color Your Life card ~ Color Dare 287


Black and White are Free colors


OPEN through April 19th
 

I love the cold pink and this color dare fits that to a T...or should I say P? LOL
Here is the card I made with a silver heat embossed sentiment for the sparkle effect. This stamp set is the April Stamp of the Month and is called Color Your Life. It's only available during April so you need to act now if you'd like the set for your own.



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Color Your Live (available April 1-31st, 2018)
  • Adventure Fundamentals Paper Pack
  • Cardstock: Black
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Embossing: Versamark pad, Ranger Fine Silver Powder, Heat Tool
  • Make It from Your Heart How-to Book: Vol. 4 Pattern 2
  • Embellishments: Black & White Dots, Silver Shimmer Trim

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Are you feeling inspired and want to give this Color Dare a try? We'd love to see what you create using these colors. You must use ALL the colors in the color dare but if you don't have an exact CTMH match you can substitute something close. DO NOT add any brand new colors to the palette though. Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart home page.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the silver embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Silver embossing on the bashful is striking and the two pinks really pulled into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silver embossing is very striking against the pink. I have such a hard time with those thick striped pieces. Thanks for the inspiration - I may just have to pull out those papers and do something with them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alyson. I love the stripes but the wide ones can be hard to use on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an elegant card! You used my favorite Fundamental paper pattern and it looks so good with the silver embossing. Well done!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...