Saturday, July 21, 2018

Featured Paper Blog Hop - Central Park


Welcome to our Featured Paper Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our Central Park Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart Consultants. If you are visiting from Carol's blog then you are on the right track.

I love the bright colors in the Central Park papers. I found these two patterns to be a perfect match for the photos I wanted to use. I stamped a few images and used a Cricut for the Coolin' Off sentiment on the left page. A bit of journalling and some sequins and it was finished.





Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Documented - Scrapbooking, Central Park - Scrapbooking
  • Cricut: Artbooking
  • Central Park paper pack
  • Cardstock: Glacier, Lemon, Pacifica, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Pacifica, Willow, Black
  • Journal Pen
  • Central Park Sequins
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Next up on the hop is Kathleen Androlewicz. Go check out what fabulous ideas she has to share with us.

Thanks for hopping by.
Michelle

#blog hop #showandtellwithmichelle #CTMH #scrapbooking

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, What a wonderfully colorful layout! You couldn't have picked more suitable papers to go with these adorable pictures!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect photos for that paper!!!! So cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and this worked so well with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout of some fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful comments! I was so excited to use these photos with the Central Park papers and it turned out just right!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...