Friday, September 28, 2018

Love Notes Card ~ Color Dare #312


We reference Close To My Heart colors but you are welcome to use whatever product you have as long as the color is a close match. Don't add any brand new colors to the palette or you'll be disqualified from the challenge.

For the Tic Tac Toe challenge you can pick any row, column, diagonal of colors plus add any of the others in the grid. Be sure to tell us what colors you used when you link to our home page.

This stamp set really caught my eye when I first saw it! The possibilities are endless! For this color dare I used the stamp pad to stamp technique to get more colors into the background. I patted the Ballerina pad first then added some touches of the Sugarplum pad. This photo doesn't do it justice. I like the notch I punched out of the upper corner. It was the perfect spot to add a Sugarplum gem.




Inside of card


D1809 Love Note stamp set


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Love Note
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Sugarplum
  • Exclusive Inks: Ballerina, Sugarplum, Black
  • Special Paper: Sugarplum Glitter Paper
  • Sugarplum Glitter Gems
  • Thumb Notch (retired)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope this inspires you to get your fingers inky and create a paper craft with the colors above. It can be any paper craft you like making. Full details are in the post on our home page.

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colormyheart #colordare #CTMH #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I really like your card. Every time I see this stamp set being used I think I should probably get it soon. I like how you used the two colours on it.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...