OPEN THROUGH NOVEMBER 29TH
Here's another monochromatic challenge for you but in blue this time. Use whatever blues you like to create a paper craft to share with us at Color My Heart Color Dare.
I decided to make a layout for my grandson's birthday. It's not until next month so this makes me ahead of schedule for a change. LOL
My Colors are Carolina and Sapphire with a touch of Linen. It's a simple design dressed up with fun details like the paper patter, cupcakes, texture paste, etc. I used Glossy Transaprent Texture Paste on the cupcake frosting. I mixed in two a couple drops of reinker for a nice shiny color matched finish. the strips of blue on the photo mats has a line of x's from a thin cuts die. I also kept the x's going with some doodling around the outside edge.
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Fabulous Birthday
- Cardstock: Carolina, White Daisy
- Paper Packs: Grateful Heart, Seasonal Mix-ins
- Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Carolina plus Carolina reinker
- Thin Cuts: Block Alphabet, Block Numbers, Decorative Borders
- Tools: Journal Pen, thin 3D Foam Tape
- Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Clear Sparkles
- Texture Paste: Transparent Glossy + palette knife
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Go ahead and get busy creating your own "blue" project! It can be any paper craft you like. We reference CTMH colors but you can use whatever brand you have. Neutral colors are fee as well as black and white. Full details are in the post on our home page.
Have fun creating
#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #colormyheartcolordare #scrapbooking