OPEN THROUGH THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13TH
For this Color Dare I decided to use some of the Tis the Season Picture My Life cards because they are so pretty and work great for cards, too! I couldn't decide between these two cards so I used them both. I've included a photo of the Tis the Season paper pack so you can see what a beautiful collection of papers it really is. The PML cards can be seen in the lower right.
The Be Merry card uses all the colors in the Tic Tac Toe grid.
The Merry Christmas card uses the top row of colors plus White Daisy
I trimmed the cards down to the size I needed for my cards then got busy with cutting some layers and putting it all together. On the Be Merry card the scalloped edge was made with the Decorative Borders Thin Cuts. On the Merry Christmas card Merry Christmas was embossed with Red Glitter Powder and I brushed shimmer on the ribbon with the Red Shimmer Brush.
Close To My Heart products
- Tis the Season Paper Pack
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Stamp Sets: This the Season - Cardmaking, Christmas Script
- Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple, New England Ivy, Charcoal
- Candy Apple Striped Ribbon
Also on the individual cards:
Be Merry Card
- Specialty Paper: Gold Foil, Silver Foil
- Thin Cuts: Decorative Borders
- Embellishments: Silver Thread, Gold-flecked Gems, Silver Glitter Gems
- Corner Rounder
Merry Christmas Card
- Embossing: Red Glitter Powder, Versamark Pad, Heat Tool
- Embellishments: New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon, Red Shimmer Brush
- Thin 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Now it's your turn. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use whatever brand you have as long as the colors are a close match. Don't add any new colors to the palette. Neutral colors plus black and white are free. Create any paper craft you like and link to our Color My Heart home page. We can't wait to see what you create!
#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #holidaycards