Friday, November 30, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge


Today I'm sharing my project inspired by a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. The sketch is presented with cards in mind but I love showing how you can take the same idea and make it into a layout!

I love this photo of my granddaughter! Her personality shines through so I wanted to keep the rest of the layout clean and simple. Soft colors for the flowers taken from the colors in her clothing accent the photo just right. a few sparkles sprinkled about the layout are a nice touch, too. 


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Bunches of Love
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Peach, Smoothie, Pebble, Charcoal
  • Paper Pack: Boutique, Hello Pumpkin
  • Embellishments: Mink Twine, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out Freshly Made Sketches. They have a lot of great sketches to get you started with your projects!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #ctmh

4 comments:

  1. I love this scrapbook page! What a great way to display pre-school pictures! Love the pretty flowers in the corner as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This page is just gorgeous! I love how you've used this weeks sketch to create a perfect memory! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...