Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Piñata Fun on a Layout

Did you know Close To My Heart has a selection of International stamps? Well we do and they can work great for everyone!  I have no Spanish background but love this set so for this layout I used Piñata de Cumpleanos and just swapped out an English sentiment! 

I really like the angled look with the background and the black and white sets the stage for the bright pops of color. I used our ShinHan Markers (alcohol markers) to color the piñata AND the Clear Sparkles. Those little pops of color on the sparkles really help carry the color around the pages. The piñata are hung on twine that is stapled to the page. Although it doesn't photo well, there is some Clear Shimmer brushed onto the piñata tail and halter.





Color your Clear Sparkles with ShinHan Markers!


Piñata de Cumpleaños

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Piñata de Cumpleaños, Years of Sweetness (for the sentiment)
  • Paper Pack: I Heart Us
  • Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Lagoon
  • Exclusive Inks: Willow, Lagoon, Pansy, Pixie, Raspberry
  • ShinHan Markers: Cherry Pink, Tender Pink, Golden Yellow, Leaf Green, Peony Purple, Turquoise Blue, Peacock Green, Pastel Green
  • Tools: Mini Stapler, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Embellishments: Mink Twine, Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Be sure to check out our International Stamp section. There are so many great stamp sets there. 

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #ctmh #internationalstamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...