Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Birthday Card ~ June Stamp of the Month

Each month Close To My Heart showcases a special stamp set for that month only. June features the set It's Your Day to Sparkle. Tt's a great set for all those celebration style days including birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and anything else you celebrate!

It's Your Day to Sparkle is only available in June and we're over half way into the month. You can even get it for only $5 with a qualifying purchase. Details are on my website. Don't delay because when June is gone so is this stamp set!

I decided this would be a great stamp set to make a birthday card for my granddaughter. The design was inspired by Chelsey Vorosmarty and it was fun to create. I used our ShinHan Markers to color the images. The sequins come loose and I glued them down with our Liquid Glass using the new Fine Tip Applicator making it an easy task.



   
Inside of card                                                                                It's Your Day to Sparkle

Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Set: It's Your Day to Sparkle (only available June 1-30)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Mix-In
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • ShinHan Markers: Lavender, Peony Purple, Leaf Green, Turquoise Blue, Warm Grey WG4
  • Loose Sequins-Gold
  • tools: Clear Shimmer Brush, Liquid Glass with Fine Tip Applicator
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

So if you like this stamp set as much as I do go get yours right away by clicking here. You're going to love having it among your stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #stampofthemonth #ctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...