Sunday, June 23, 2019

Same Layout ~ Different Star!



In a previous post I shared two layouts using the same pattern and how much I liked the finished look. I also said I would probably do the same layout for my other 3 grandchildren. Well, here is the  latest one! 

By changing the colors it goes from masculine to feminine in a snap! The basic design is the same. Only the sentiment piece is adjusted to suit each individual photo. The papers for this layout are from the Craft On pack. I chose colors based on the flowers and her dress.

These are the layouts that started it all. Now just two more to go so look for them in the near future because they will be just as adorable! The inspiration is from a layout in our catalog. You can find it on page 93 in the hard copy or on page 94-95 in the online copy.


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Special Day Duo, Defining You
  • Paper Pack: Craft On
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pixie
  • Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Pixie, Carolina
  • Cricut: for the circle and letters
  • Embellishments: Black & White Dots, Mini Stapler, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

So the idea here is to show you the samples in the catalog are there to show off our fantastic products but also to inspire you as well. Make it as you see it or put your own spin on it. It's just another tool in your arsenal!

Thanks for stopping by. 
Come back soon to see the final two layouts!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...