Monday, June 24, 2019

Same Pattern ~ Fourth of Five

So I went to work on making another layout using the same pattern as before. I absolutely love this pattern. A simple change like different papers, patterns, colors can make a big difference. Keeping it simple also keeps the photo as the star of the page! HINT: I used clear sparkles for my accents but colored them blue with a marker so they would blend with the page better.

The inspiration for this layout can be seen on page 93 of our catalog. If you view it online it's on page 94-95.



Here are the first three with this same layout. Love the different feel to each one!

  


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Defining You
  • Paper Packs: Into the Wild, Mix-in, True Love
  • Cardstock: Mink, Sapphire, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Cricut: for circle and letters
  • ShinHan Marker: Marine Blue
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Mini Stapler, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help. 
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Take a close look at the samples in out Idea Book catalog. They are there for  more than just showing off products. They are also there to inspire you!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...