Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Lacey Floral Delivery Card

These cards are SO pretty even if I say so myself! I made a card that I posted on my blog a couple days ago and loved it but then this idea came to me. Click here to see the other card. 

I love the Lace Border Thin Cut Die and couldn't wait to put it to use for this card. I thought about doing a white on white with it but really like the matching color cardstock idea that shows off the detail in the border. The flower comes from the Floral Delivery set and you can get it with or without the coordinating Thin Cut dies. Personally, I love the dies! The flowers and leaves were colored using a Water Brush and ink from the lid of the stamp pad.

The sequins are loose (no adhesive on the back) so I used our new Fine Tip Applicator with Liquid Glass. All you have to do is take out the plastic tip on the bottle and replace it with the Fine Tip Applicator. Now you can place the adhesive with precision!

NOTE: Right now the Lace Border Thin Cut die is out of stock BUT due in stock in early July. That's not long from now so don't forget to get yours very soon!




I used these Close To My Heart products.
  • Stamp Set: Floral Delivery + Thin Cuts
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Carolina, Lemon, Pansy
  • Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Carolina, Lemon, Pansy, Fern
  • Dies: Lace Border Thin Cuts
  • Embellishments: Loose Sequins-Gold
  • Tools: Water Brush, Liquid Glass, Fine Tip Applicator
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope you liked my cards....both versions! Go ahead and give it a try yourself. 

Come back often fore more card and scrapbooking ideas.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #ThinCuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...