Thursday, June 27, 2019

Same Pattern ~ Last One!

As promised here is the last of the five layouts using the same pattern. Wow what a fun time I've had showing this one pattern in five different ways and with five different photos.  The inspiration for this layout came from our Idea Book catalog on page 93 (Page 94-95 when viewed online). Once I made the first layout I wanted to do more and kept going for all five of my grandkids. I LOVE how each one turned out! Each layout is the same and different all at the same time and in each one the photo is the star!


Here are the other four layouts I made using this same pattern. 

  

     

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Defining You
  • Paper Pack: Craft On, Mix-in
  • Cardstock: Pixie, Black, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Cricut: for circle and letters
  • Black & White Dots, Mini Stapler, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Remember.....the photos in the Idea Book catalog are there to show off the products AND to inspire you to make one like it. Now go take a closer look!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...