I know it's now October and the Luxe Foliage is the September Product of the Month (POTM) but I'm still using up my pack and wanted to share more ideas. Did you know that if a POTM doesn't sell out by the end of the month it will stay available until sold out? If you don't have this paper yet be sure to check to see if it's still available. The same rules apply: $5 with a minimum $75 order and only one POTM per person.
This is another simple design that really shows off the beautiful paper. It showcases two of the patterns/colors in this pack. The gold foil design really stands out against the color background!
The card base is Secret Sea as are the fussy cut flowers. The Pecan Pie layer of leaves is a nice contrast. Each layer is matted in Gold Foil Paper which ties in the gold of the papers. Oh, the layer behind the flowers looks gray but it's not. I used a piece of Secret Sea then a layer of Vellum.
The sentiment is from our Hot Foil line of products. The Sweetly Sentimental die creates a nice collection of sentiments all at once. Here I've used Gold Foil on Black CS. I make a bunch up at once and keep them in a plastic case to be ready at a moments notice.
A ribbon accent and some gold dots are the finishing touches. Did I mention this is an easy card to make? I hope you give it a try. Any DSP will work making this a very versatile design!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #luxefoliage #productofthemonth
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!