Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Final Flowers Always..... for now!


Well I finally used up all those pretty flowers I stamped and colored. Here is the last card I made with the last couple of flowers. I'm getting the itch to stamp and color some more though so don't be surprised if I share more of this stamp set later on.

As I mentioned in the other posts this stamp set is currently not available as it was part of a special sale we had earlier. But that doesn't mean the ideas aren't good for other stamps sets! Or maybe you even got the Flowers Always set yourself! It's always good to have ideas!

This is a simple note card with a blank inside. It can be customized later on for the occasion as needed. The frames were made with our Thin Cut dies and I just stacked them together. I like the look of putting the lower right corners together! The rest was simple done by adding the flowers and a bit of gold thread with some gems.


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always
  • Paper Pack: Sweet Girl
  • Cardstock: Heather, White Daisy, Ballerina
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Glitter Gems
  • Exclusive Inks: Heather
  • ShinHan Markers: Pastel Green, Leaf Green, Sap Green, Tender Pink
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Here are some more samples:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back often for more great ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #Flowersalways

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...