Friday, August 16, 2019

Floral Lattice Layout ~ Color Dare #356



This week is all about challenging you with Gold or Silver! Create any paper craft using Gold or Silver with TWO accent colors. Black and White are free. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use whatever you have as long as you can make a close match. Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page.









I decided my accent colors would be Pomegranate and Fern with Silver Foil because I felt in the mood to use a floral theme for my layout.  I stamped my flowers and leaves in black ink and used water color pencils and a water brush to finish the images. The lattice and sentiment are die cuts I made with my Cricut machine using the Silver Foil paper.



As I was placing the different pieces on the page I decided those diamond pieces from the lattice die cut were too nice not to use. I experimented with placing them in small groups and really like how that turned out. 


  

                                                                                                      Z4083 Floral Delivery + Thin Cuts

Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Set: Floral Delivery
  • Circuit: Art Philosophy cartridge
  • Specialty Paper: Silver Foil
  • Cardstock: Pomegranate, Fern, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • White Pearls
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope this inspires you to give this challenge a try. We love seeing what you create and you really do inspire us!  Check us out at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #cricut

6 comments:

  1. Lovely silver accents on your page. I like how you used the diamonds too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vandra, The diamonds were a last minute thought!

      Delete
  2. What a great layout! The colors work wonderfully with your photo! I love how you used the negative with the lattice as the diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scrapbook page...you're certainly using your floral stamps and coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I'm always drawn to flower stamps. LOL

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...