Wednesday, September 25, 2019

More Build-a-Plaid Stamp Set

Well I was inspired by a card I saw.....somewhere (if it was yours let me know so I can give you credit). The plaid you see is not a pattern paper. I stamped it with the Build-a-Plaid stamp set! Once I put the image for the green lines I used the edge of the block as a guide to keep the lines straight. I did the same thing for the red lines. Making a plaid is really EASY!

Next I stamped the little images from the A Dash of Joy stamp set on 1" squares. HEY....this stamp set and other products from the Share the Seasons Special are only available until September 30! WOW that's only in a couple days! You can get bundles that are at a discount of buy individual items. Either way you NEED to check it out now! Click here to see the special.

Ok, after stamping the images I added some color with our Tri-Blend markers and a splash of shimmer on the sentiment with a shimmer brush.



   

Inside of card                                      A Dash of Joy Stamp Set




Build-a-Plaid Stamp Set

Other Close To My Heart products used on this card

  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple, Evergreen, Intense Black
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Evergreen
  • Tri-Blend Markers: Dark Red, Jade Green, 
  • Shimmer Brush: Clear, Julep, Red
  • White & Gold Ribbon
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Ok off you go to check out the Share the Seasons Special! You only have until Sept. 30th!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...