Monday, September 23, 2019

Sketch Challenge

The sketch from Freshly Made Sketches really caught my eye so I decided to give it a try. I started with a watercolor wash for the background and stamped a couple tress from the A Dash of Joy stamp set. This stamp set is part of our September Special and you only have a short time left to get  your own!

A Dash of Joy has a lot of cute Christmas images and sentiments you'll have so much fun stamping. I just spent the day stamping up a bunch of Christmas cards using this set and they all turned out adorable! Stay tuned as I will be sharing the others in my blog the next few days.

Back to my card..... the snowman was stamped and fussy cut after I colored in the hat, scarf and nose.  After assembling the card I added a little watercolor wash under the snowman so he didn't look like he was floating in air. I added some clear shimmer and some Stickles for falling snow.

    
Freshly Made Sketches                                                              A Dash of Joy




Close-up to see shimmer

  
Inside of card                                                                                Sneak peek at Mix-in Pack (Nov./Dec.)


Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Set: A Dash of Joy
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Carolina
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Evergreen, Bluebird
  • Tri-Blend Markers: Brown Grey, Light Green, Orange
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Waterfall Stickles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Don't forget...... A Dash of Joy is only available through September 30th. Check out the special here. 

Thanks for stopping by. Sign up for updates so you don't miss out on anything!

Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #christmascards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Slimline Floral ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #575

 Welcome to a new sketch challenge from our team at Atlantic Hearts. Here is a fun slimline sketch that I know you'll love to create wit...