Monday, September 23, 2019

Sunflower Thank You Card

This card is an inspiration from a card made by Miss Carrie's Creations. It's so simple in design and the black and white theme really caught my eye! I changed out the shape of the sentiment layer by using our Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut dies. I tapped the some black shimmer around the flowers that's hard to see in the photo. The card has been left blank on the inside just waiting for a custom message! 

As awesome as this card looks in black and white I can imagine it in any color theme!


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Sunflower Sympathy, Say It in Style
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Pewter, 
  • Mix-in Paper Pack
  • Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts
  • Black Velvet Ribbon
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a constant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd be happy to have you on my team.

Come back often for lots of ideas and inspiration! In the sidebar you can sign up for updates!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...