Friday, September 20, 2019

Random Acts of Cardness Card ~ Color Dare #361

I'm feeling a little green today but that's because our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is challenging you to create using greens! You may use any greens you have and you can add UP TO 2 NEUTRALS (GREYS/BROWNS) with Black and White being free colors. Please DO NOT add any other colors! You can make any paper craft you like. Check out our blog for full details.

My card is themed to just make someone smile when they receive it and know I appreciate them as a friend. The stamp set is our September Stamp of the Month and only available from Sept. 1-30. You can even get it at a discount for only $5.00 with a qualifying order! 

I love our new greens so that's what I decided to create with for this challenge. I've used papers from the Every Little Thing packet that are in the Evergreen and Julep colors. The butterfly and leaves are part of the Vellum Die-Cuts for this packet.  I used a water brush and some Evergreen ink to add some color to the back of the butterfly then scored along the body to create the 3D look you see here. I used a circle die cut in the lower right of the top piece of paper to let the bottom layer show through.  Some Julep Velvet Ribbon and Julep Loose Sequins and it was finished!





   
Every Little Thing Packet                                                      Every Little Thing Vellum Die-Cuts

September Stamp of the Month: Random Acts of Kindness (available Sept. 1-30)

 Other Close To My Heart products used for this projects 
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Evergreen
  • Embellishments: Julep Velvet Ribbon, Julep Loose Sequins
  • Water Brush
  • Thin Cuts Dies: Shaker Window & Confetti
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
 If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Ok now it's your turn to get your GREEN on and create something to play along with this challenge. We can't wait to see what  you create!

Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love the cut out at the bottom to highlight the butterfly. TERRIFIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had similar ideas! I love how you combined the two green patten papers. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this card is darling with the butterfly. You really used this set beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...