Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bluebird Challenge

I love the color blue! When Heart 2 Heart announced their challenge to use the color Bluebird my mind immediately started working on a design. The challenge is to use the color Bluebird as the prominent color. No problem!

I started with the Shared Happiness stamp set + Thin Cuts using the large floral image. I used our TriBlend Markers to color  and added Stickles for flower centers and around the frame. I also added some Silver Thread on the left. The background is random stamped with a smaller image from the set. 

The TriBlend markers have 3 shades of the color in each marker making blending very easy! I did the larger flowers in the Light and Medium shades and the smaller flowers in the Medium and Dark shades.



Inside of card.

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Shared Happiness + Thin Cuts
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Bluebird
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • TriBlend Markers: True Blue, Light Green
  • Stickles: Waterfall, Diamond, Silver
  • Silver Thread
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to check out the Bluebird Color Challenge at Heart 2 Heart. And don't forget to follow me on my blog, Pineterest and Facebook so you keep up with all kinds of great ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #Heart2Heart #cardmaking

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the random stamped background! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...