Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Celebrate Today Layout

This is a layout inspired by fellow consultant Laura Beacham. I love her work and couldn't wait to create this layout and teach it at my recent workshop.

I started with the right page as that was the easier and quicker one to do. Then I got busy on the left page which was a bit intimidating at first. I found the best way to go about it was to place the black photo mat down first using adhesive only in the middle. That left the edges free to slip the other papers underneath. After they were in place I glued down the photo mat edges to secure it. I added the sentiment that was cut with a Thin Cut die and added the little hearts that were also cut with Thin Cuts.

Here are the sizes of pattern papers for the left page: Starting with the plaid in the upper right corner and going clockwise....
Plaid- 3"x4"
Confetti- 3/4"x4"
Flower-2 1/2"x3"
Plaid- 4"x2"
Dots-3"x3 1/4"
Confetti-4"x1 1/2"
Flower- 4"x 1 1/2"
Dots-3 1/4"x1 1/2"





Close To My Heart products
  • Paper Pack: Celebrate Today
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon, Lemonade, Mint, Carolina, Black
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Hearts, Shaker Window and Confetti, Buttoned Up 
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

HINT: Be sure to check out the ONLINE ONLY section on my website for product that is not in the current catalogs but still available!

Follow my blog or follow me on Pinterest and Facebook so you don't miss out on great ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...