Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Cabin Notecard

Sometimes you just need a notecard and this is what I made today. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to get started. Looking through my stamps I decided to use my 2nd favorite stamp set of all time, Spruced Up - Scrapbooking. What's the 1st all time favorite set you ask? Spruced Up - Cardmaking! Check them out here.

There is a paper pattern in the Spruced Up Suite that was perfect for the idea forming as I created. I turned the sketch on the side and envisioned sky at the top with this rolling trees paper below. Then I got to work with the cabin stamp and coordinating Thin Cut die. I gave some color with our TriBlend Blend markers, too. I also added 2 of the leafless trees. Before putting these stamped images on the card I got out my Texture Paste in Opaque Matte and got to work creating some snow. Once done I placed the cabin in the snow and used some Thin 3D Foam Tape behind the top portion so it was balanced. I tucked in the two trees and used our Clear Shimmer Brush to add some frosty sparkle to the trees and snow. You can see the shimmer in the close-up photo. The card base is from our Cards and Envelopes Value Pack.



Freshly Made Sketches

If you need a consultant I'd  be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

If you want to stay up to date with great ideas be sure to follow me by blog, Pinterest or my Facebook Business page.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#showandtellmymichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...