Monday, January 20, 2020

Country Bee Card

I LOVE our new line of Country Animals. There are 6 different animals (bee, pig, dragonfly, horse, bird and rooster) and you can get them individually or in a bundle! Another option is to get with the coordinating Thin Cut die which I highly recommend. 

I just got the Country Bee + Thin Cut and couldn't wait to get busy and create with it. Normally I'm not much of a fan of the color yellow but in this case I love it! I stamped the bee in Intense Black ink and used our TriBlend Markers to color it in (Citrus, Gold Brown, Ice Grey). Then I cut layer using the new Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts in our new Oasis Holographic paper and black cardstock. The pattern paper comes from our Mix-in pack and I used a strip of Vellum as an accent, too. The sentiment is from the Floral Borders stamp set and was used on the inside of the card, too. Once the layers were together I painted the wings in Clear Shimmer and added a bow with White and Gold Ribbon. 

The holographic paper is awesome! It has a range of color from yellow to pinks. It just depends on how the light hits it and what colors are next to it.




If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

I recently shared a card similar to this one but with the Country Dragonfly. You can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out these super fun supplies because I know you'll want them for yourself! While you're on my website be sure to check out the Clearance and Online Only sections for some really great deals!



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...