Monday, February 10, 2020

You're Not Old Card


I've been invited to be a designer with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and this is my first sketch as a designer! This is going to be so much fun! Sometimes it's hard to figure out your starting point when crafting but with a sketch challenge you already have your starting point! 

I paired this sketch with one of my favorite stamp sets: You're Not Old. I love this feisty, sassy lady! Doesn't she just look like a rascal? The paper is from the Celebrate Today pack with embellishments in Julep. I used the largest Stitched Brackets Thin Cut die to cut out the image layer just to fancy it up a bit. Coloring was done with our TriBlend Markers which make blending and shading a breeze! I also added some shimmer to the smoke and candle flames and some Liquid Glass to the lenses of her glasses.

Wanna know the best part? This month we're having a Stamptacular Sale so you can get this stamp set + Thin Cuts for only $15 (regular price is $20.95)!!! How about that for a deal! Did I mention it includes the Thin Cut Dies? Click here to see all the sets on sale this month.






You're Not Old Stamps + Thin Cuts


Close To My Heart Products
  • Stamp Set: You're Not Old + Thin Cuts ------on sale in February!
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Celebrate Today Paper Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Julep
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Bluebird, Julep
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Brackets
  • Embellishments: Julep Glitter Gems, Julep Ribbon
  • Tools: Shimmer Brush: Gold, Clear, Liquid Glass
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Have fun creating with our sketch! Link to our Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge home page to share your creation! Can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #AtlanticHeartsSketchChallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...