Monday, April 20, 2020

Fishy Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge





Welcome to the sketch challenge from the Atlantic Hearts team! Each week we have a new sketch for you to create with and this week is a fun one to try.

I paired the sketch with our April Stamp of the Month: O-fish-ally Awesome. This is a must have stamp set because you can do so much with it! It's like having an aquarium at your fingertips. For this sketch I decided to use the circle element like a porthole giving a peek into an underwater world. the porthole was cut from one of our Thin cut dies making it nice and easy. I used shimmer brushes on the gold coins and shells. The bubbles were stamped in 2nd generation ink. This means I inked the stamp, stamped on scrap paper, then stamped on the cardstock without inking again. It softened the dark blue ink for the bubbles. The same technique was used to stamp the crab.

Being the April Stamp of the Month, O-fish-ally Awesome is only available from April 1 - 31st. After that it's gone, gone, gone! You can even get this stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase! Full details are on my website under Promotions.







Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • Stamp Set: O-fish-ally Awesome (only available April 1-31)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Seas the Day
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire, Peach
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Mink, Candy Apple, Sapphire
  • ShinHan Markers: Citrus, Coral, Orange, Tan, Fair Skin
  • Thin Cut Die: Shaker Window and Confetti 
  • shimmer Brushes: Clear, Peach
  • Silver Sequins
  • Tombow Liquid Glue
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.


So what does this sketch make you want to create? We can't wait to see! 

Be sure to follow me so you don't miss any fun ideas! Click the tab at the top of the page for my links.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...