Friday, May 15, 2020

Layout in Greens ~ Color Dare #394

Friday means it's time for a new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge! This challenge is all about green! Use shades of green for your creation. Black, White and Neutrals are free so you can use those, too, but please make green your prominent color. 

I love the plaid paper in the Aurora packet and started there. A pattern from our How-to book Make It from Your Heart get me going with the overall design. From that point things just kept going until I had this lovely layout! The coordinating Thin Cut dies made the trees and sentiment in the lower right easy to cut. The lighter tress are 2nd generation ink. This means I inked the trees and stamped two times before inking again. The lines in the journal box are one of the images in the stamp set and make it easy for writing about the photo that will be on the layout!




Z3711 Aurora - Scrapbooking Stamps + Thin Cuts


Close To My Heart products used for this layout
  • Stamp Set: Aurora - Scrapbooking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Volume 3, Pattern 4
  • Paper Packets: Aurora, Mix-in
  • Cardstock: Evergreen
  • Exclusive Inks: Evergreen
  • Specialty Paper: Julep Glitter Paper
  • Julep Glitter Gems
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you leave be sure to sign up to follow me by blog, Facebook or Pinterest! That way you'll always get the latest ideas to help in your crafting! And check out the fun at Color My Heart Color Dare! We'd love to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #colordare #colormyheart

6 comments:

  1. CAS and nice layout. Like the stamps you chose for your page sentiment Explore and the dimensions you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outdoor layout! I love how you made the journaling block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely green layout! Love the journalling block...
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prefect sentiment for a great page. Love all the green. This challenge suits that stamp perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...