Monday, June 1, 2020

Palm Paradise Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Welcome to a new sketch challenge from the design team at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday we go live with a new sketch you can use to create any paper craft you like!


I just got a new stamp set and thought it would work well for this sketch. There are A LOT of great images in this set but I only used a a couple of the small ones. Sometimes they just need a chance to be the star!

I colored the flower and leaves with our TriBlend Markers using the Coral, Dark Red and Dull Green.  There are 3 shades of color in each marker and I used the Coral--light all over the flower then added some shadow with the medium. The final step was to add the red highlights with the Dark Red--light. The leaves were done with the light and medium shades of the Dull Green.

The pattern paper comes from our new Stitched Together packet. Even with just the narrow strips you can see a lot of the patterns! I felt a bit of sparkle was in order and added the Gold Glitter paper and a Gold Glitter Gem to the flower center. The flower is popped up a bit with some Thin 3D Foam Tape.

Oh.... before I did any of the above I splattered some Peach Shimmer Brush in the background by tapping the brush against my finger.

Did you know we have a great deal for cardmakers? White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack is the perfect way to always be prepared to make a card. You get 50 cards an envelopes for a great price.

The Exclusive Inks I used are Intense Black and Sweet Leaf.





Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



D1927 Palm Paradise

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Well that's my bright and cheery card for this sketch. Before you leave be sure to sign up to follow my blog or click the tabs at the top to follow me on Facebook or Pinterest. You don't want to miss out on any great ideas or challenges!

Now it's your turn to create using our sketch and linking to our blog. We love seeing what you create!

Have a great day!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketckchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...