Monday, July 27, 2020

Cute Gnome Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch #379

Welcome to our new sketch at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday we share a sketch for you to create with. Any paper craft works as long as you use our sketch! Find all the details here.

I had this cute little gnome sitting on my desk uncolored and ready to be used. How can you resist a gnome?!! So I got busy pairing him up with different papers and decided this striped paper works perfectly for the sketch. I used the colors in the stripes as a guide for the markers I used to color the images. The circle with the gnome was cut using our Thin Cut dies making it very easy. The sentiment is from the sticker sheet and I added a few clear sparkles for some bling!




Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Z3741 Gnome Matter



X7258S  Summer Vibes Paper Pack + Stickers

Other products used to make this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Carolina, Fern
  • Exclusive Inks: Black
  • TriBlend Markers: Citrus, Ice Blue, Tan, Citrus Green, Fair Skin, Pale Pink, Purple
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Circles, Circles
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
I you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Before you go be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas. You can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest. Just click the tabs in the header for those links.

Now it's time for you to put out sketch to use and create something to share. We love see how you interpret our sketch!

Have fun! 
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartschallenge #cardmaking #sketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...