Friday, August 28, 2020

Fabulous Flamingo ~ Color Dare #409

Welcome to our Friday launch of a new color challenge! Each Friday our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare gives you a selection of colors to create any paper craft you like. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. 

The colors for this challenge said tropical to me so I got out my flamingo stamp set and got busy. I created a floral area on each side of the card with some images being popped up on foam tape. the flamingo was stamped and cut with the coordinating Thin Cut die making it easy! I used some Stickles on the water and flower centers to dress it up a bit and painted the flamingo with a shimmer brush.

The Fabulous Flamingo set will retire August 31st so if you like it act now!











Other products used to make this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie
  • Exclusive Inks: Smoothie, Raspberry, Lagoon, Peacock, Nectarine
  • Stickles: Diamond, Cool Mint
  • Shimmer Brush: Peach
  • Water Brush
  • thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog with the link in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook but using the tabs in the header.

Now it's your turn to create with colors from the grid above and share it on our home page to join the challenge. Our Design Team loves seeing what you create!

Have fun!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart card making

16 comments:

  1. Really is a fabulous flamingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the added stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just gives me all the tropical feels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great color board and you proved it! Beautiful card, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene you created - so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous flamingo card- it definitely made me smile! Thank you for joining us this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flamingo is just rocking that card. Love all the layering & clustering you did also. Great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love that flamingo! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...