Monday, August 24, 2020

Pretty Sunflower Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #383


Ready for a new sketch from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge? Well here you go! this sketch is so versatile and can go in many directions. I kept it pretty close to the sketch and added some sunflowers to accent the panels.

After stamping and coloring the sunflowers I cut them out with the coordinating Thin Cut dies making it very easy! I glued the outside flowers directly to the panels but popped up the middle one slightly with thin foam tape. Starting with a sketch made making this card quick and easy!

By the way, the stamp set and paper pack retire August 31st so if you like them be sure to act now!






Click here to check out the details of our challenge!



Other Close To My Heart products used to make this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Timber
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Fern, Carolina
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Fern
  • TriBlend Markers: Citrus, Dull Green, Tan
  • Specialty Paper: Gold Glitter
  • Black & White Dots
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The email link is in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook. Those links can  be found in the header.

I hope my card has you thinking about how you can use this sketch! Use the link on our home page to join the challenge!

Have fun!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...